Lighthouse Recreation Ministry is committed to providing activities where we show the love of Christ through Christian fellowship by offering a quality recreation program that meets the needs of our church and community. Lighthouse Recreation Ministry strives to reach others with the love of Christ and strengthen relationships through the avenue of sports and other recreational outreaches. Our desire is that children and adults will flourish both spiritually and physically in God’s goodness.
Lighthouse Recreation Ministry adopts a GOD, TEAM, ME philosophy. We believe if we follow Jesus’ words in Matthew 22: 37-40, by acknowledging and placing the Lord first in our lives, and then loving others as we love ourselves, that God’s purpose will be produced in the lives of everyone involved.
- Share the love of Jesus Christ with each participant, coach, referee, family and volunteer.
- Help every player to grow spiritually, physically, mentally, and socially.
- Help every player develop character, sportsmanship, and respect for authority.
- Teach the players the fundamentals of the sports and help them have a healthy, fun experience in each outreach.
- Develop a personal relationship with each player, family, coach and volunteer in our program.